Taylor Swift is one of the most popular and successful musicians of our time, so it’s no surprise that her fans love to throw Taylor Swift themed birthday parties. If you’re planning a Taylor Swift party for yourself or a loved one, here are a few tips to help you make it a night to remember:
1. Choose a theme. Taylor Swift has had many different eras throughout her career, so you can choose a theme based on your favorite era, album, or song or choose “Eras” for a mix of them all. For example, you could have a “1989” party, a “Lover” party, or a “You All Over Me” party.
2. Send out Taylor Swift themed invitations. There are many different Taylor Swift themed invitations available online and in stores. You can also make your own invitations by using Taylor Swift lyrics, album art, or other symbols. Evite even has free Taylor Swift themed invitations.
3. Decorate your party space. Once you have a theme, you can start decorating your party space. You can use balloons, streamers, posters, and other decorations to create a festive atmosphere. Here are some recommendations:
Taylor Swift Themed Balloon Garland – Amazon $12
Taylor Swift Photo Booth Backdrop – Amazon $10
4. Serve Taylor Swift themed food and drinks. You can serve your guests Taylor Swift’s favorite foods and drinks, or you can get creative and create your own Taylor Swift themed snacks. For example, you could serve “22” cupcakes, “Blank Space” cookies. Here are some of our favorite Swiftie themed food items:
Taylor Swift Cupcake Toppers – Etsy $10
5. Play Taylor Swift music and make friendship bracelets! Of course, no Taylor Swift party would be complete without playing her music! You can create a playlist of your favorite Taylor Swift songs, or you can play her music videos. You can also play Taylor Swift themed games, such as “Guess the Taylor Swift Song” or “Taylor Swift Charades.” Creating friendship bracelets is a must do! Here are some of our favorite bracelet making kits:
8800 Piece Bracelet Kit Letters and Beads – Amazon $20
500 Piece Number Beads for Bracelet Making – Amazon $7
6. Encourage your guests to dress up as Taylor Swift or their favorite Taylor Swift character. This is a great way to make your party even more fun and festive. Some fun outfit ideas:
Black Fedora Hat – Amazon $28
A Lot Going on T-Shirt – Etsy $13
7. Give out Taylor Swift themed goodie bags! Here are some of our favorite items to use in swiftie themed goodie bags:
Taylor Swift Goodie Bags – Amazon $17
Taylor Swift Candy Heart Cubes – Etsy $48
“13” Temporary Tattoos – Amazon $9
Wet n Wild Red Lipstick – Amazon $0.98
Red Heart Sunglasses 12-Pack – Amazon $16
With a little planning, you can throw a Taylor Swift themed birthday party that your guests will never forget!