When it comes time to look for fun products to put your logo on, candy is a definite first choice but you need to come up with something different and edgy to stand out from the competition.
Custom logo candy is best used in event goodie bags, for tradeshow booth giveaways or to hand out in person at events. The best thing about a great logo candy idea is that it looks good and tastes delicious!
Here are 6 brands that created logo candy that we really love:
1. Lady Gaga Uses World Tour Logo on Custom Candy Heart Cubes
Lady’s Gaga’s promotional team decided to send these custom candy cubes to select media contacts to have them help promote the tour. The candies read “Lady Gaga”, “Love Game” and “Just Dance!”.
2. Massage Spa Uses Personalized Logo Mints to Welcome Guests
This massage spa created their own custom mints with the cutest images of nails being painted and a person getting a massage. They threw in some logo candies and some custom sayings like “Relax Babe” and “Hey Gorgeous”.
3. Two Brands Celebrate Mothers Day with Custom Branded Jelly Bean Bags
Johnson & Johnson & the National Breast Cancer Foundation used custom jelly beans to give out to mothers on Mother’s Day. What a wonderful way to thank moms for being there.
4. J.Crew Promotes Their Valentines Sale with Candy Bags with their Logo
J. Crew used custom candy heart bags to hand out to promote a Valentine’s Sale. We love the sayings they chose with “Just shop” and more!
5. Clothing e-Retailer Uses Promotional Candy Bags to Wow Online Shoppers
How cute is this brand’s promotional candy idea? They used a bikini emoji along with their logo and bagged them with custom headers to promote an online sale.
6. Adage Uses Custom Packaged Candy Gum Balls with Their Logo for an Upscale Event
Adage was challenged with how to wow C-level marketing contacts at a high end event. These logo candy cubes with gumballs inside were a fun flair to the event.
For more creative candy packaging ideas visit the custom candy packaging gallery.